How does home monitoring work in Ogden?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a worthwhile investment for defending your home and family. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how Ogden home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives day and night. Although they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your home or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the chief contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are connected to your property through your security components. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life experts to guide you through your emergency.
Defending your home, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something happens while you’re not there. Imagine your smoke detector going off or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the sound of the blaring siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Ogden home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All device communications are directed through this important, central hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio capability letting you speak directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to request help with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you’re unable to locate your cell phone when an emergency occurs, you may still speak with your monitoring staff directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Ogden security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and get a completely connected Ogden smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (385) 900-2979 or complete the form on this page to start.